Your privacy on the Internet is extremely important to us. Because you give us personal information, we believe you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding what we do with that information. This privacy statement discloses the information we gather, how we use it, and how you can correct or change it.
Here’s What We Do With Your Internet Provider (IP) Address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Here’s Why We Place A Cookie On Your Hard Drive
VictoryInChrist.org uses a feature of your Internet Web browser that is called a “cookie.” A “cookie” is a file that your Web browser places on your computer’s hard drive. When you initially log on to VictoryInChrist.org, we create a “cookie” for your computer and then use it to track your clicks as you go through the Web site. Approximately 95% of eCommerce websites use “cookies” to help make their shopping cart work.
• To keep track of items you put into your shopping cart
• To tell us whether you’ve visited VictoryInChrist.org previously
• To help determine whether you came to VictoryInChrist.org from a particular Internet link or banner advertisement.
• To remember who you are. This allows us to auto fill-in forms with information that you have previously entered.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of VictoryInChrist.org’s most dynamic features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
This Is Who Gets Your Information
Information about our visitors and donors is an important part of our ministry, but we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with subsidiaries and partners who use this data to assist us in our data management needs.
Protection of VictoryInChrist.org and Others
this Is Why You Register With VictoryInChrist.org
Our registration forms ask you to give us information about yourself, which will allow us to help you in the following ways.
• Process your orders accurately and quickly
• Reduce the amount of information you need to provide each time your purchase resources
• Protect your privacy
• Allow us to contact you with your requested information
• Personalize your experience on our site
When You Place An Order, This Is What We Do With The Information
• Verify and charge your credit card
• Ship the order you requested
• Contact you with customer service related questions
• Send you product catalogs and information as they become available
• Notify you with requested information
We’ll Protect You When You’re On Our Site
VictoryInChrist.org may contain optional links to partners and third party Internet sites and services that may collect data from you or your computer. Please be aware that if you choose to leave our site via a link, VictoryInChrist.org assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
You Can Use Your Credit Cards Safely
VictoryInChrist.org uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All user contact information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible only by a limited number of trusted employees who have special access rights to production systems. Passwords are encrypted in VictoryInChrist.org’s secure database, which is also located behind secured networks. All sensitive/credit information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Victory in Christ
P.O. Box 470470
Tulsa, OK 74147